A wonderful Indian dessert that is the best way to end your fine Indian party dinner or lunch. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot, prepare a sugar-water syrup till it is of one-thread consistency. Keep aside.
- 2Roast the vermicelli in a pan in 1 tbsp of ghee for less than a minute.
- 3Add the roasted vermicelli to the sugar-water syrup.
- 4Fold in the powdered cardamoms and almonds.
- 5Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charishma's Homemade Sewaiyaan
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 101.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: