Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A wonderful Indian dessert that is the best way to end your fine Indian party dinner or lunch. Enjoy!
- 250 g vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 5 green cardamoms, powdered
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 -6 blanched almonds, chopped
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot, prepare a sugar-water syrup till it is of one-thread consistency. Keep aside.
- Roast the vermicelli in a pan in 1 tbsp of ghee for less than a minute.
- Add the roasted vermicelli to the sugar-water syrup.
- Fold in the powdered cardamoms and almonds.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.