Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I've come up with this today at 4:40pm. I'd stepped into the kitchen to make the pineapple delight which I'd posted some days back, but, as pineapple jelly wasn't available, I tried using strawberry jelly(100% pure vegetarian) and added the milk. Just a little here n there, and a lovely delight was on my hands. Its nice, its tasty, kids will love it and it'll be a treat in the sum
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 can sliced pineapple
- 1 (175 g) container Nestle cream
- 1⁄2 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can pineapple syrup
- 1 packet Dream Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty Nestle cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat well until light.
- Fold in the Dream whip and strawberry jelly powders.
- Mix well.
- Add the milk and syrup.
- Continue to mix.
- Add chopped tidbits of pineapple.
- Garnish with 5 round slices of pineapple.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour.
- Serve MY delight with delight!