Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite smooth n light pineapple dessert. You can make it with a variety of fruits in season. Its deliciousssssssssssssssss n yum!
- 1 (175 g) package pineapple jelly
- 1 (175 g) container Nestle cream
- 1 packet Dream Whip topping mix
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunk, cut into small titbits
- 1 cup pineapple syrup
- In a glass bowl, empty the first three and the fifth ingredients.
- Beat till light and fluffy.
- Add pineapple titbits.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a transparent bowl.
- Refrigerate for an hour till set.
- Decorate with pineapple rounds and maraschino cherries and serve chilled.