Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Confession - I have been having this terrible coffee craving since y'day and I have just been ignoring it. FINALLY, at 2 am TONIGHT, I decided, I will make coffee! But, not the same old kind, or the various ones made before, I wanted to do something different! Love to experiment and decided to throw in all the coffee related stuff in my kitchen together, and came up with this at 2 am! Right now, I'm patting myself on my back and sipping away this drink that makes me go like "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :) There's nothing more tastier than your own creation:)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup water, boiling hot
- 4 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk (I use Homemade)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hintz cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nescafe instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons hills bros. cappucino double mocha instant cappuccino mix
- Dissolve sugar in water, stir, and simmer on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, put the cocoa powder, coffee and cappucino powder in your coffee mug.
- Pour the milk-water-sugar mixture over these dry ingredients.
- Stir vigorously until combined.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes to allow it to'cream' together.
- Sit back, log onto Zaar, and sip sip sip, my very own magical cocoa1-coffee-mocha mix!
- I won't say,"Burn your lips and think of me", I'm sweeter now, ain't I.
The name of this recipe is most appealing, however it is toooo sweet for me, even my DH who uses sugar in his coffee/tea said it was much too sweet. Perhaps without the 2 teaspoons of sugar it would be better. JMHO
Made for Snow QUeens Comfort Cafe 2010. This is really good! Yummy as another poster stated. It is too sweet for my taste but it can be a dessert coffee for myself and guests. I did follow directions and used a recipe for sweetened condensed milk (did not have nay left). DH bought me several packets of cappucino mix for the holidays so this was perfect timing. I will make this again for an after dinner cafe but will reduce the sugar content. I am hyper enough. :-)