Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this all by myself and it works like a charm! This was actually put together last weekend when I was trying my hardest to clean my brother's bath tub's plastic shower curtain that had mildew and alot of dirt all over it. Now, it's shining like it's brand new; thanks to this!
- 1⁄2 cup rubbing alcohol (also known as Surgical spirit)
- water, as required
- 1 cup comet bleach
- Mix the bleach and rubbing alcohol together.
- Spray on the dirty shower curtain.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Do not wash in this time.
- Then, once the 5 minutes have passed, scrub the shower curtain as well as you can with a scrub.
- Then, wash all the dirt out with a hose or pipe or simply use a mug filled with water; keep throwing the water over the curtain until its clean.
- Allow it to dry hanging in the tub.