I made this all by myself and it works like a charm! This was actually put together last weekend when I was trying my hardest to clean my brother's bath tub's plastic shower curtain that had mildew and alot of dirt all over it. Now, it's shining like it's brand new; thanks to this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol (also known as Surgical spirit)
- water, as required
- 1 cup comet bleach
- 1Mix the bleach and rubbing alcohol together.
- 2Spray on the dirty shower curtain.
- 3Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- 4Do not wash in this time.
- 5Then, once the 5 minutes have passed, scrub the shower curtain as well as you can with a scrub.
- 6Then, wash all the dirt out with a hose or pipe or simply use a mug filled with water; keep throwing the water over the curtain until its clean.
- 7Allow it to dry hanging in the tub.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charishma's Amazing Plastic Shower Curtain Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: