Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful Indian bread served hot with Channa masala (recipe no. 36606). You will love it and make it a regular part of your Indian cuisine.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Fold in oil and yoghurt. Prepare a soft dough by kneading this well and keep it aside. For best results, keep it aside for 7-8 hours or overnight (I recommend keeping it aside overnight for best results).
- Pinch off small balls of the dough.
- Roll them with 1/4 inch thickness.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Deep fry the rolled out dough in the hot oil.
- Remove from heat once brown specs appear on either side and the bhatoora fluffs up and shows an inflated appearance.
- Drain excess oil off the bhatoora on clean kitchen paper napkins.
- Serve hot with Pindi Channa (Recipe no. 36606).