Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This simple side dish, flavoured with lemon juice and crumbly cheese, works well on the stovetop or barbecue.
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheese, crumbly, such as feta
- salt and black pepper
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat and pour in a little of the olive oil.
- Slice the zucchini and add to the hot pan. Season with coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until well charred.
- Lay on a serving dish and sprinkle over more olive oil, lemon juice and the cheese. Serve.