2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
From Stones. Untested by me. Posted for ZWT III.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons stone's original ginger wine
- 225 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- salt and black pepper
- 1To make the marinade just combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- 2Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- 3Coat the vegetables in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Cook the vegetables in a griddle pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes on both sides.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with a little extra olive oil, sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve with hot crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chargrilled Tapas Style Marinated Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: