Chargrilled Tapas Style Marinated Vegetables
- To make the marinade just combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- Coat the vegetables in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook the vegetables in a griddle pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes on both sides.
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with a little extra olive oil, sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve with hot crusty bread.