Prep 2 hrs 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Stones. Untested by me. Posted for ZWT III.
Make and share this Chargrilled Tapas Style Marinated Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons stone's original ginger wine
- 225 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 large aubergine, sliced thickly
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & diced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded & diced
- 6 asparagus spears
- fresh basil leaf, chopped
- To make the marinade just combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- Coat the vegetables in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook the vegetables in a griddle pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes on both sides.
- Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with a little extra olive oil, sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and serve with hot crusty bread.