A filet mignon steak , chargrilled and served with garlic, white wine potatoes. Great for either weekday or entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the chargrilled steak
For the drunken potatoes
- 1For the steak, brush the steak with olive oil and then roll it in the black peppercorns.
- 2Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot.
- 3Add the steak and fry for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- 4For the drunken potatoes, heat the oil in a sauté pan. Add the potatoes and cook for three minutes or until browned slightly on all sides over a medium heat.
- 5Add the thyme and garlic to the potatoes and cook for one minute.
- 6Increase the heat of the pan and add the wine.
- 7Bring to a simmer, cover with a lid and cook for 12 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- 8To serve, place the potatoes on a plate and place the steak on top.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chargrilled Steak With Drunken Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.6
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet mignon steaks