Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Australian Table magazine.
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 24 large prawns, peeled and deveined with tails left intact (jumbo shrimp)
- Place oil, lime juice, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, and ground coriander in a food processor and process until smooth past consistency.
- Place prawns in a bowl and coat with 1/3 of the paste. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Thread prawns onto skewers (presoaked, if using wooden). Cook on high heat on a preheated barbecue 2-3 minutes. Drizzle with remaining paste and serve.
This recipe was great! My dh made these for me for my birthday and they were soooo good! We will grill these all summer long! They make the perfect appetizer served with a chilled glass of wine. Thank you so much for posting this!