Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Oh my, these are good!
- 12 fresh oysters, in the half shell
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, from the can
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Place oysters, shell side down, on grate over prepared coals, or on gas grill. Pour melted butter on each oyster and sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat, sprinkle with fresh lemon juice, and serve.
Yes, they are really good! I can usually only eat a couple oysters but with this recipe I could eat tons. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my, these ARE good! I made these in the oven on 375(convection) for about 10 minutes, I didn't measure the butter, it was about 1/3 of a stick, more than enough, I will definately add garlic next time. Can't wait to eat these again!
I added some garlic to the butter and the oysters tasted close to Acme Oyster House in New Orleans. I agree you can use less butter and cheese. These oysters are great!