Recipe by The Normans
Not sure where this recipe originated from, we did put it in the recipe book that we gave away at our wedding though. Very tasty!
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 125 g mascarpone
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar icing, sifted
- 50 g chocolate, honeycomb bar chopped
- 4 medium nectarines, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mascarpone, yoghurt and icing sugar in a bowl. Stir to combine, add honeycomb. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat a barbeque plate or chargrill on medium high heat.
- Place sugar on a plate and press the cut side of each Nectarine into sugar.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the hot surface (to prevent burning the sugar). Place cut side of nectarine on grill and cook for two minutes or until golden brown and caramelized. Turn and cook for 1—2 minutes or until just soft.
- Serve nectarines with the honeycomb mascarpone.