Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe on Masterfoods website & wanted to keep track of it, as well as share it with all my Zaar friends. Am looking forward to trying it soon.
- 400 g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 750 g lamb fillets
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seed removed
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup all purpose Greek seasoning, masterfoods
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat a BBQ. Place chick peas, oil, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and process until smooth. Place on the bottom of four serving plates.
- Place lamb and Greek seasoing in a plastic bag and shake to coat. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place lamb and vegetables on a preheated and oiled BBQ hotplate and cook for 3-4 minutes each side. Remove and slice lamb, discard capsicum skin and slice and toss with vegetables. Place on top of hommus.
- Combine yoghurt and cinnamon and drizzle over each plate.