Recipe by English_Rose
These juicy lamb chops can be cooked on a barbecue or under the broiler for a quick summer meal. Time does not include marinating.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chops in a shallow dish.
- Mix together the wine, olive oil and thyme.
- Pour the mixture over the lamb chops, cover and leave to marinate for up to 1 hour, turning the chops over once.
- Preheat a barbecue or broiler to medium.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes each side, depending on thickness, basting occasionally with the marinade
- Serve with new potatoes and garden peas.