- 2 corn cobs, trimmed
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill to a high heat.
- Cook corn, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until charred.
- Transfer corn to a chopping board and allow to cool.
- Cut kernels from the cobs and place them into a bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, avocado and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine.