Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this recipe up when i was stuck for a recipe and it was a huge success, its tangy yet sweet and makes a great meal on a warm summer night.
- 2 chicken breasts
- mixed Italian herbs
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packets noodles
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Firstly lightly oil the whole chicken breasts and season with the italian herbs. Then cook both sides on a gridle until golden.
- In a frying pan cook the onions finely diced until golden.
- Grate the carrots and add to the onions and cook thru thoroughly.
- Add the worchestershire sauce and sugar to the frying pan and stir.
- Season the onions and carrot mix with italian herbs.
- Add the pineapple with all the juice to the pan.
- Add the peas to the mix and cook thru.
- Cook the noodles in the microwave and then add to the mix and stir until they are well combined.
- When the chicken is cooked through, slice into strips and serve noodle mix.