Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
These yummy little protein-a-licious cookies are the result of a complimentary sample of Chardonnay Grapeseed Flour that I received from Eric Leber of AprèsVin. Grapeseed flour? Yes, you heard it right, grapeseed flour. http://www.elanaspantry.com/grapeseed-flour/
- 2 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup chardonnay grapeseed flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup dark chocolate, 73%
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.