A yummy dish from Light Meals in Minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces seedless grapes
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Minted White and Wild Rice
- 1In medium bowl, combine chicken and grapes.
- 2In small bowl, mix wine, ginger, garlic, onion, cumin, salt, coriander, mustard and pepper.
- 3Add to chicken mixture; mix well.
- 4Marinate 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, prepare Minted White and Wild Rice; keep warm.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade and grapes.
- 7Cut chicken breasts into 3/4-inch wide strips; pat dry with paper towels.
- 8In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 9Add chicken; cook 5 minutes, or until browned, turning often.
- 10Add marinade and grapes to skillet; cook 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is done.
- 11Whisk in 1 tablespoon olive oil until sauce thickens slightly.
- 12To serve, spoon chicken mixture over rice.
- 13Garnish with fresh mint springs.
- 14MINTED WHITE AND WILD RICE:.
- 15In medium saucepan over high heat, bring broth, pepper and 1 cup water to a boil.
- 16Add rice; reduce heat to medium.
- 17Cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- 18Stir in chopped mint; mix well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chardonnay Chicken and Grapes on Minted Rice
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 856.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend