Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These chard sprouts are so easy and tasty with a nutty flavor. Enhanced even more with the addition of pine nuts. Roasted with paper thin garlic and then topped with Parmesan. Can be made 2 hours ahead then warmed just before serving. Best tasting sprouts should be picked bright and tight heads.
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- On 2 large rimmed baking sheets, toss the brussels sprouts and garlic with the olive oil, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and spread in an even layer.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are tender and browned in spots; rotate the pans and stir the brussels sprouts halfway through roasting.
- Sprinkle with the pine nuts and Parmesan cheese, toss and bake for 1 more minute, or until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to a serving bowl sprinkle with parsley and serve.