- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs swiss chard, washed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chard in salted water until tough stems can be pierced with a fork. Drain, pressing on the chard to squeeze out water.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic gently until golden. Add the chard, paprika, cumin, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool. Serve at room temperature or chilled.