Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from 'Fresh Market' store and have used it many times. DS and I love it!!
- 2 lbs tuna steaks
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tablespoon white pepper
- Cut steaks into serving size portions.
- Combine remaining ingredients in shaker and shake well.
- Pour marinade over fish, cover and chill 30-45 mins.
- Grill 4" from moderately hot coals for 4-5 mins.
- Turn, baste with marinade and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Should have a slight pink center.
easy and delicious. goes together quickly with ingredients I always have on hand. thanks-