Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 duck, cut into pieces (about 4 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Wash duck and dry thoroughly.
- Combine marinade ingredients and rub all over
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain duck and keep marinade as a basting liquid.
- Grill duck over hot charcoal for 20 minutes each side turning over frequently
- Heat remaining marinade gently and thicken with cornstarch mixed in cold water.
- Pour over duck and serve.