Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Just made this the other day when we had company down. the rub that's on there along with the smoke infused from the charcoal make this a great tasting dish. serve with roasted potatoes to make it even better.
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 19.71 ml granulated onion
- 19.71 ml granulated garlic
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml fresh ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the rub ingredients.
- Lightly brush the chicken with the oil and season with the rub, pressing the spices into the meat. Grill the chicken over direct medium heat untill it is firm and there is no pink in the middle. About 8 to 12 minutes, turning once. serve warm.
We made this dish without the chili powder (since we were combining it into another recipe), and my daughter has declared it the best grilled chicken recipe EVER. Will be a regular feature on the menu at our house, especially in the summertime. Delicious!
Wow - we absolutely loved this. Followed recipe exactly but only used 1tsp chilli powder. My DD reckons best grilled chicken recipe. Thanks!