Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Just made this the other day when we had company down. the rub that's on there along with the smoke infused from the charcoal make this a great tasting dish. serve with roasted potatoes to make it even better.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons granulated onion
- 4 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the rub ingredients.
- Lightly brush the chicken with the oil and season with the rub, pressing the spices into the meat. Grill the chicken over direct medium heat untill it is firm and there is no pink in the middle. About 8 to 12 minutes, turning once. serve warm.
Wow - we absolutely loved this. Followed recipe exactly but only used 1tsp chilli powder. My DD reckons best grilled chicken recipe. Thanks!