1/1 Photo of Charcoal Grilled Chicken
Best on charcoal grill but can be done on a gas grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange chicken in 9 x 13 x 2 inch dish.
- 2In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, pour half mixture over chicken, cover and refrigerate chicken for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 3Cover and refrigerate bowl of remaining marinade for basting.
- 4Drain chicken, discard liquid.
- 5Wear a hot mitt,and use tongs to arrange medium hot briquettes in a ring, leaving 12 inches in center free of coals.
- 6Grill chicken on covered grill, skin side down, in center of grid, directly over coal free area for 25 minutes.
- 7Baste with reserved marinate.
- 8Turn, cook 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink at bone (Alternately, on gas grill, set end burners on medium heat, leave center burner off, place chicken over off burner and cook as instructed above).
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charcoal Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 400.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g