Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a great restaurant in New Orleans. Great dish. Can be broiled in the oven but are much better and more dramatic on the grill. Prep time does not include time to shuck the oysters :)
- Heat the grill to med-high.
- Melt butter with garlic and pepper in a large skillet.
- Mix Parmagiano and Romano cheeses in a small bowl.
- Spoon some of the melted butter mixture onto each oyster.
- Add a pinch of the combined cheese to each oyster, add a pinch of parsley.
- Place oysters on the grill.
- Grill oysters until they are hot, bubbly and puffed, about 8 minutes.