4 hrs 45 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Cate's World Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pork into slices about 1/2″ to 1″ thick.
- 2Prick all over both sides with a fork.
- 3Line a roasting pan with foil. Place the pork in a single layer in the bottom of the pan.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over the meat.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate 2 to 4 hours.
- 6Heat the oven to 450°F
- 7Place the roasting pan on a rack in the middle and roast for about 25 minutes.
- 8Turn the meat over and baste every 5 to 6 minutes.
- 9If the sauce dries out, add some boiling water to the pan.
- 10Some of the sauce may burn in the pan, but the meat should be fine.
- 11Check for doneness by removing one piece of pork and slicing in the middle to see if it is cooked through.
- 12Remove from the pan to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char Sui Pork
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 1048.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g