Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From the international cookbook. This sauce is also excellent for stir-fry! Sugar can be reduced to taste.
- 2 lbs boneless pork
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- Cut pork into 1 and 1/2" triangles.
- Place into baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, soy sauce and sake.
- Mix together well.
- Add oyster sauce, garlic and catsup.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour sauce over pork.
- Bake in oven at 325 for 1 and 1/2 hours.