Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Barbecued pork inside a dome-shaped bun of soft bread dough. Traditionally served with tea as a light lunch. This isn't as sweet as authentic recipes, but it is much easier than the steamed sweet bread.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup Chinese barbecue pork, shredded (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- Using a small spoon, scoop out the inside of each roll, trying to keep the opening as small as possible.
- Combine all other ingredients and stuff the mixture into the rolls.
- Heat according to package directions for rolls and serve.