- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut small incisions in pork at 1 inch intervals.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.place pork in a large plastic bag, pour marinade over, refrigerate overnight, turning a few times.
- Heat broiler and position rack 6 inches from heat.
- Put a rack in a roasting pan, place pork on rack. add 1/4-inch of water to the pan.
- Cook 15-25 minutes until a thermometer registers 145°F.