Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Known as one of the most unhealthy and sinful dishes that you could find in Singapore and in Malaysia. But oh so good!
- 500 g fresh yellow egg noodles
- 500 g fresh flat rice noodles
- 300 g bean sprouts
- 50 g chives, cut into 5cm lengths
- 50 g bok choy (or any green leafy veg)
- 6 tablespoons ketjap manis
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 4 -5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 Chinese sausage, chopped up
- 1 fish cake, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 4 garlic cloves
- Heat a LOT of oil in a wok and add in chopped garlic. Fry for about 40 seconds, and dont burn it, please!
- Add in both noodles, bean sprouts, fish cake, chinese sausage, bok choy and toss.
- Add in kecap manis, soy sauce, and dark say sauce. Toss.
- Push noodles to one side of the wok and add in yet more oil -- Pour in beaten eggs and let set for around 50 seconds. Scramble and combine with noodles.
- Add in chives and toss for another 3 minutes or so.
- I cant really give exact measurements for the seasoning like the soy sauces for this recipe cos its all up totaste. I like mine with a lot of kecap manis and I like it moist. Its all up to u! Be creative!