Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A taste of Caribbean courtesy of Aisha. Posted for ZWT5. Check my recipes for the Jerked honey rum glaze.
- 1 lb butternut squash, unpeeled cut into thick slices appox. 1 cm (1/2 inch)
- 1 recipe of jerked honey rum glaze
- salt and black pepper, as needed
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
- Add the squash slices and when water returns to rolling boil, drain. Arrange in a single layer on a tea towel and pat dry.
- Grill over medium-hot coals, brushing with glaze and turning once until lightly charred, about 3 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve hot.