1/1 Photo of Char-Grilled Pineapple With Jerked Honey Rum Glaze
A taste of Caribbean courtesy of my friend, Aisha. Very easy! Check my recipes for the Jerked honey rum glaze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 unpeeled medium pineapple, quartered
- 1 recipe of jerked honey rum glaze
- 1Cut away the core from the pineapple quarters.
- 2Grill over medium-low coals, brushing with glaze until hot and lightly charred, about 5-10 minutes per side.
- 3Serve hot with any remaining glaze drizzled over.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char-Grilled Pineapple With Jerked Honey Rum Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: