Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A taste of Caribbean courtesy of my friend, Aisha. Very easy! Check my recipes for the Jerked honey rum glaze.
- 1 unpeeled medium pineapple, quartered
- 1 recipe of jerked honey rum glaze
- Cut away the core from the pineapple quarters.
- Grill over medium-low coals, brushing with glaze until hot and lightly charred, about 5-10 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with any remaining glaze drizzled over.
This was different and tasty! I also served it with vanilla bean ice cream, and it was sooooo good! Warning: ice cream melts fast with hot pineapple! LOL! ;-) Thanks, Pneuma, for a great and different dessert sauce! Made for ZWT 5.
Fabulous recipe with the jerked honey, served it with vanilla ice cream on a hot day - wonderful with a lovely spicey bite. Made for ZWT5 thanks Pneuma