Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick & easy.
Make and share this Char-Grilled Chicken With Sage Butter Aust Ww 4pts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (480 g) chicken breast fillets, skin removed, flattened with a meat mallet
- 50 g canola spread margarine
- 29.58 ml fresh sage, shredded
- Heat a char-grill or barbecue until hot.
- Coat the chicken breasts with cooking spray and cook for 1 to 2 mins on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Heat the spread in a small saucepan.
- Add the sage and cook until just crisp.
- Place the chicken onto warm plates and pour over the sage butter.
- If desired. serve on a bed of steamed green beans.
Good, but not "WOW".
So simple and easy with nice flavor. I did use chicken thighs because that is what I had on hand. Still only 4 points. The crispy sage is a nice touch. Delicious!
I made this tonight using bone in chicken breasts and it was fabulous! I loved the crispy sage! Served with a nice salad and mushroom risotto! Yum!