- 4 (120 g) chicken breast fillets, skin removed, flattened with a meat mallet
- 50 g canola spread margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a char-grill or barbecue until hot.
- Coat the chicken breasts with cooking spray and cook for 1 to 2 mins on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Heat the spread in a small saucepan.
- Add the sage and cook until just crisp.
- Place the chicken onto warm plates and pour over the sage butter.
- If desired. serve on a bed of steamed green beans.