1/2 Photos of Char-Grilled Chicken With Sage Butter Aust Ww 4pts
Very quick & easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a char-grill or barbecue until hot.
- 2Coat the chicken breasts with cooking spray and cook for 1 to 2 mins on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- 3Heat the spread in a small saucepan.
- 4Add the sage and cook until just crisp.
- 5Place the chicken onto warm plates and pour over the sage butter.
- 6If desired. serve on a bed of steamed green beans.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char-Grilled Chicken With Sage Butter Aust Ww 4pts
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 257.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g