Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This came from a recipe card at HEB which specified Canyon Foods Seedless Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and their own brand of Char Crust seasoning. I used Montreal Steak seasoning which worked well, though you could season the ribs with any of your favorite blends. I also prefer Fischer & Wieser raspberry chipotle sauce which does contain seeds. A quick rib recipe made entirely in the oven. Could be used as an appetizer or main dish.
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (or any seasoning blend)
- 1 rack of baby-back pork ribs
- raspberry chipotle sauce
- Season both sides of ribs with seasoning blend, then coat both sides with raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Place on a foil-lined baking dish or roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Glaze with additional raspberry chipotle sauce after they come out of the oven.
Tender and delicious! If only our HEB still carried Char Crust meat rubs--will try the McCormicks next time. Thanks for posting this recipe; I had lost mine from the store
Will be making them again, probably only for me. Hubby's not too fond of fruit glazes on foods. I love the fact that I can now make ribs in under 2 hours, as before we slow cooked them for 5 hours in the oven. Thanks for a keeper !