1/1 Photo of Chapel Hill Shrimp-Cucumber Salad Rounds
3 hrs 15 mins
Dan-Amer #1's Note:
This recipe is taken from "Chapel Hill Favorites", published there in 1982. Cooking time is chilling time in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked, peeled, & chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- cracker, & toast rounds for serving
- shrimp, & cucumber rounds (to garnish)
- 1Blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and garlic powder.
- 2Gently fold in the shrimp, chopped cucumber, & chopped onion.
- 3Chill for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 4When ready to serve, spread crackers or toast rounds with the spread, then garnish each with a cucumber round and a shrimp. This spread also makes a wonderful sandwich.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chapel Hill Shrimp-Cucumber Salad Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 82.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: