Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From http://thesaripartygirl.multiply.com/ The amount of tepid water varies - sometimes you need more water, sometimes not so much.
- Mix the flour, salt and oil together.
- Add a little water as you knead your way to a good dough ball. Once the dough comes together, it should not be too wet or lumpy.
- Divide the dough into 2.
- Roll the dough into a ball, flatten it, then dip into extra flour.
- Roll it into a thin circle.
- Wrap the dough with cling wrap and put in a dry warm place for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a pan, toss roti from one hand to another to remove excess flour, then dry fry it.
- Using a spatula, beat the roti during cookingso as to make it puff up slightly.