Recipe by Olha
Rich and tasty mashed potatoes with Havarti cheese and topped with whipped cream, baked until golden brown.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold in the Havarti cheese and salt into the mashed potatoes.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a buttered casserole dish.
- Spread the whipped cream over the potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6 servings.
- Dining In-- A Collection Of Fine Recipes.