1/1 Photo of Chantilly Potatoes
Great way to use up leftovers and very versatile. Quick and easy comfort food. Serve with a salad and a vegetable for a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place mashed potatoes in a greased casserole.
- 3Top with ham or other meat of choice.
- 4Whip cream until firm and fold in the cheese.
- 5Spread over meat and potatoes.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chantilly Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 1668.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g