1/2 Photos of Chanterelle Goulash
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg chanterelle mushroom
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon roasted paprika paste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 250 ml vegetable broth (or 1 tsp. vegetable broth granules + water)
- 200 ml cream (or sour cream, or cream cheese)
- salt and pepper
- 1Clean chanterelles (if possible avoid washing them) and chop roughly.
- 2Melt butter in a large pot or skillet and add chopped onion and garlic. Let fry until translucent.
- 3Add powdered sweet paprika and if using paprika paste. Stir. Be careful not to burn paprika powder as it tends to develop a bitter taste when burnt.
- 4Add chanterelles and let roast for about 2 minutes.
- 5Add vegetable broth (or granules and water).
- 6Add cream or alternatives and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste and add chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Austrian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chanterelle Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: