Very nice for breakfast and brunches or a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a non stick, oven proof pan.
- 2Add chopped shallots and fry until translucent.
- 3Beat eggs in a bowl, alt salt and pepper, cream or milk and, if using, parmesan cheese.
- 4Add chanterelles to shallots and let fry until they give water, fry until water has evaporated.
- 5Add egg mixture and let set.
- 6Put pan into oven at 200°C and let frittata bake until the desired consistency is reached.
- 7Serve with ciabatta/artisan bread and red wine.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chanterelle Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 391.1 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.0 g