Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very nice for breakfast and brunches or a light dinner.
Make and share this Chanterelle Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in a non stick, oven proof pan.
- Add chopped shallots and fry until translucent.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, alt salt and pepper, cream or milk and, if using, parmesan cheese.
- Add chanterelles to shallots and let fry until they give water, fry until water has evaporated.
- Add egg mixture and let set.
- Put pan into oven at 200°C and let frittata bake until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with ciabatta/artisan bread and red wine.