Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very nice for breakfast and brunches or a light dinner.
- 300 g chanterelle mushrooms (cleaned and chopped roughly)
- 4 eggs
- 25 ml cream (or milk)
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh and chopped)
- 50 g parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Heat butter in a non stick, oven proof pan.
- Add chopped shallots and fry until translucent.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, alt salt and pepper, cream or milk and, if using, parmesan cheese.
- Add chanterelles to shallots and let fry until they give water, fry until water has evaporated.
- Add egg mixture and let set.
- Put pan into oven at 200°C and let frittata bake until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with ciabatta/artisan bread and red wine.