Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love mushrooms, try these wonderful breakfast croissants.
Make and share this Chanterelle Croissants recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven as directed on the croissant package.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan; add the mushrooms and sauté gently for 3 to 4 minutes to soften without making them color.
- Add the cream and sherry; increase the heat and allow the moisture to evaporate.
- Season to taste and cool.
- Roll the croissants out on a floured surface.
- Place a spoonful of mixture at the wide end of the triangle. Brush the pointed end of the triangle with egg and roll up, enclosing the filling.
- Arrange the croissants on a baking sheet; brush with a little more beaten egg and bake in the oven according the package directions.
- Serve warm.