Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These burgers feature refreshing vegetables and chili sauce. It is from Simple and Delicious.
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml green pepper, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 44.37 ml chili sauce
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- ketchup (optional)
- mustard (optional)
- In large bowl, combine the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and chili sauce.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into four patties.
- In large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with ketchup and mushrooms, if desired.
I didn't have chili sauce so I used ketchup and chili powder. They have a very great taste. Thanks Lainey. Made for Photo tag.