1/1 Photo of Change-Of-Pace Burgers
These burgers feature refreshing vegetables and chili sauce. It is from Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and chili sauce.
- 2Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 3Shape into four patties.
- 4In large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- 5Serve on buns with ketchup and mushrooms, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Change-Of-Pace Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 452.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 25.7 g