1/1 Photo of Chana (Chickpeas) Chaat
From the "Young Times" magazine- submitted by Insiya Z. Mukadam, and she's just 10 years old! She's Chef of the Week at 10, when I was 10, all I knew to do was EAT EAT EAT! Haha:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and cut the potato into cubes.
- 2Finely chop the tomato and chilli and corriander leaves.
- 3Add them to the cooked chana.
- 4Add chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin seed powder and black salt.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Squeeze lime juice.
- 7Mix well once again.
- 8Garnish with corriander leaves.
- 9Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chana (Chickpeas) Chaat
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: