Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with chapati, naan, Kulcha or poori
Make and share this Chana Aloo Masala recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g chickpeas (boiled)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 150 g potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon onion seeds
- 2 green chilies
- Heat the oil in large pan.add onion and stir it 2-3 minutes then add tomatoes.
- and cook 5 minutes.
- then add chilli powder,turmeric powder,onion seeds green chillies and chickpeas.and stir it 3-4 minutes.
- then add 2 cup water to make thick gravy. Bring the gravy to boil. then add potatoes and salt.
- simmer for 15- 20 minutes and Enjoy.