1/1 Photo of Championship Cookies
Nikki Kate's Note:
My DH and brothers when crazy for these cookies. But who can resist Snickers Candy Bars chopped into a cookie!! I'm not even sure where I found this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream shrtening and brown sugar.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the cramed mixture.
- 4Stir in chopped candy bars and oats.
- 5Drop by rounded Tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased or parchment-lined baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Championship Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 62
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g