Recipe by rachel ray jr.
An easy, delicious and last minute dessert that satisfies those chocolate cravings!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (12 oz. pkg)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in cold butter until crumbly. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips; press mixture on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in remaining 1-1/2 cups chips and nuts. Spread evenly over hot baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.